Thursday, October 25, 2012

15 FOLLOWER!!!!

Hey guys!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for following me, you are ALL AWESOME!!! I'd like to say a little something about each of my followers:


Makayla- I'm pretty sure you are my first follower. You are an amazing friend:):) She got me into blogging. Her blog is AMAZING, she is a GREAT writer. Check out her blog: ladybugs footprints

Emma Margaret- She designed my previous blog design, which I really like:):)

Chamfam- this is actually my mom, but chamfam is her username:):) She is the best mom I could EVER ask for. I love her so much!!

Samantha Trice- I love this girl SO MUCH!! She is awesome, and I LOVE HER BLOG!! It is: http://climbingwithbuddies.blogspot.com/

Ms. Denise- She is so kind and she comments on my EVERY SINGLE POST!! You guys don't know how that makes me feel when I get comments. I love it SO MUCH!! PLEASE COMMENT GUYS!!

Sincerity- Her blog is really good:):)

Tim Childs- I don't know anything about him, though I'm sure he is AWESOME!! Like all my other followers:):)

Purple Pixie- Her blog is really cool:):)

Lindy Joy- How do I explain Lindy in a couple sentences?? Well lets try: Beautiful, photogenic, GREAT photographer, great friend, VERY FUNNY!!, AND AWESOME!!!

Eli Okeefe- Amazing photographer!!

Britt- I love her:):) She creates great blog designs, and is very encouraging. Go check out her blog: http://encouragementforeverydaystruggles.blogspot.com/

Gymnastics freak- I really like her blog:):) It's so cool!!!

Brooke- Her blog is in my top three favorites!! I love her blog!!

Silver Streak- She is really great, a fellow cat lover and knows about dolls:):)

Ruby- AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!!

Well as promised here I would do something really cool when I got 15 followers. So I will!!!! I'm going to have a photo challenge. Just send in a picture of your cat or your dog or other animal. It MUST be taken by you. Just post it on your blog and put in a comment a link. PLEASE DO IT:):):) I would like all the pictures by 11/1/12. If you don't have a blog, email me @ caverlylaura@gmail.com



THANKS SO MUCH!!
Betsy C.

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so welcome!!! Thank YOU I wouldn't have 15 followers without ya:):) I hope you will enter my photo contest:)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for such sweet words!!!! I entered too!!!! Here's the link http://climbingwithbuddies.blogspot.com/2012/10/entering.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thats really good!!! And you deserve the words:):) They are true!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You are SO welcome, and I hope you will enter the photo challenge.

      Delete
  4. to see my photo entry go to- Britt-daughteroftheking.blogspot.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Ms Denise:):)You are so encouraging!!

      Delete
  6. I entered!!!! here's the link http://ladybugsfootprints.blogspot.com/2012/10/entering-photo-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's my photo entry, #2.
    http://www.seekingag.blogspot.com/2012/10/entering-contest.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I love seeing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...