Friday, October 12, 2012

Losing Your Cat

Hey guys!!! This post is about losing your cat. Not having your cat passing away, but your cat running away or getting lost. So I'm 123 steps number 1 fan, so here we go:

1. How long has your cat been missing?? Has it been three hours- don't panic, cat's naturally wander, so don't freak out, two days- go to the next step.

2. Look for your cat, look all over your property, get a couple people to help you, your cat could have been behind you the whole time!!!! Look around your neighborhood too.

3. Tell your neighbors, or if your neighborhood has an email group for lost animals or such. Our neighborhood has one, so they sent out an email to the members of our neighborhood to look out for Ninja when he was lost.

4. Put out signs, here is an example

                                       LOST CAT
                                Picture or Description
            good help out for example, missing a fang, or blue collar.
                             Address or cell phone number



So here are the steps!! :):):):):)
 I know what it is like to have a lost kitty. Ninja likes to sleep on top of my mom's car and she went to pick up my brother from his friend's house in our neighborhood,and drove off with Ninja on the top of the car -she didn't know of course-  he woke up and got scared and jumped off and ran into the woods in our neighborhood. we found him about a day and a half later.  My mom and I were getting in the car going home after looking for him , and I heard a faint meow, and I said "mom. . ' and I spun around and I saw my little baby!!! We both ran toward each other and I put him in the car giving him about the whole bag of treats. He was so excited to be back with us. My mom and I cheerfully took all the signs down, and Ninja was wet with kisses. So for a while he wouldn't go on top of the car, but now he is back to his old habit.

Thanks for letting me ramble-
Laura Caverly

5 comments:

  1. Before my family had to move we had 5 or 6 cat at any given time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW FUN!!! Cats are such awesome. Isn't God an awesome Creator???

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tips!!! They are very helpful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I love seeing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...