Thursday, November 1, 2012

Photo Challenge Entries

Well hello people!! It's me again!! Well here are the photo challenge entries. I will put up a poll on the right side bar and you vote for your favorite!! I just couldn't choose who should win, so I put up a poll.



Martial -short for "Martial Arts", it's like Marshall, but Makayla and I came up with it because we wanted a, umm, name sort of like Ninja. This is by Makayla.

Brittney's puppy Heidi.

Jingles, Samantha's kitty:).



PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me ramble-                                                                                            
Betsy C.




8 comments:

  1. Whoa! All of the animals are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm glad I entered!!! To the cutest pet win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup!! Jingles looks SO adorable in that picture!! Did you have a professional take it???

      Delete
    2. Well, my mom has a professional camera and she's great at taking pictures, so she took it

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! I'm a cat lover myself.

    ~Meg~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I love seeing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...