Friday, October 5, 2012

Feeding Times

Now guys you need to brace yourself, if you read this you might not want to read my blog again, I hate to say it but I must. Sometimes I forget to feed Ninja. OK, got it over with. Well after I keep forgetting to feed them then, for like a week I try to make it up by feeding him five times a day. That is not good for your cat; now you might feed your cat breakfast, dinner, lunch. I feed Ninja at all different times of the day.

Now I'm still working on feeding Ninja everyday. Why don't you try having a morning schedule ex: get ready, eat breakfast, feed cat, leave for work/school. Or something like that. Now I've realized that It probably isn't good for the cats' stomach muscles, to feed them at different times. I applaud you if you can feed your cat everyday at ROUGHLY the same time. This is one of the two reasons that Ninja is so skinny- the other too being he runs around so much-.

Now drifting off subject


So this a segment for you fellow bloggers. About excercising your writing muscles. Don't do forced writing,  because I quote my friend Julia Kowlosky  "It will only strain your muscles" forced writing will. So I'm very proud of myself, I didn't have to ponder for thirty-minutes on what I should post about, but this feeding time idea just came to me!!! My writing muscles are getting stronger:):) Its also probably because I'm taking a new language arts class with an excellent teacher. So, another thing I'm going to *try* to start doing, is reading over my posts so that I won't have as many mistakes. Well sorry I talked so long.


Thanks for letting me ramble-
Laura Caverly

3 comments:

  1. Cool subject!!! That's great your doing better in writing. I'm not to good at it...... And I agree with Denise, I do enjoy your rambling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I love seeing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...