Thursday, October 4, 2012

THANKS!!

GUYS I'M OUT OF WORDS!!I'VE GOT NINE FOLLOWERS!!!  SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING THAT SHOUT OUT TO ME, MAK YOU ARE AWESOME!! I CAN'T BELIEVE!!! I ALSO CAN'T GET OUT OF CAPS!!!! and by the way you don't know what it means to me when you comment!!! Its like a little ray of sunshine that drops onto my day and makes me hum!!! EVEN WHEN I'M CLEANING BATHROOMS!!!- that takes a lot- so PALLEEESSEEE ( is that how you spell a long please??) tell me what you would like to learn about cats, email me at my cat care email: caverlylaura@gmail.com

also if you are interested in guestposting please email me there too, and speaking of guestposting I could possibly be doing some for Brooke @ jumping4jesus.blogspot.com. She is awesome!! please keep telling your friends because I will be doing something really fun for 15 followers!!!

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, 9 followers. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Denise, you are very kind. Ninja is excited too, he likes when people hear about him.

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! Nine followers!! I'll keep telling!!! And, uh, YOUR BLOG IS GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I love seeing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...