Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Wonderful cat

Hi, my name is Brittney and I am quest posting for Betsy! Thank you so much for letting me do this Betsy! For my first post I would like to talk about my wonderful cat Shadow!
    We got Shadow about two moths ago at Wal-Mart. A lady was by the entrance of the store with two kittens; a girl and a boy. The ladies neighbor had been abusive to the kittens so she was trying to find a good home for the kittens! Thankfully my mom let us get one of the kittens! I named him Shadow! Shadow loves to play and cuddle, and he is super sweet! Here is a picture of him below!

 


Love,

    Brittney Ann

4 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting, I love seeing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...