Thursday, December 6, 2012

Makayla's First Post

Hey hey guys!!!! It's Makayla, I'm a new contributor to Cat Care. Thank you Betsy for letting me be on this awesome blog!!!!! Anyway, to get to the subject about cats, I'm going to help you with some ideas if you have kittens.

Here's just some google pictures.....


  








Adorable!!!!! Anyway, 5 to-do's and not-to-do's...........


1. Do not pick up or disturb a kitten while sleeping

2. Play with the kitten as much as possible but don't be rough

3. Don't pull a kitten's tail, ear, hair or something like that

4. If the momma cat's around, let her handle them, cause sometimes she gets a little irritated

5. Don't squeeze the kitten too tightly


Well, that wraps it up!!! I'll see ya later in future posts!!!!!!


Thanks for reading,
Makayla  

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting, I love seeing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...