Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Diet + Lesson for Your Cats

Hey guys! AND YES, Ninja IS getting ANOTHER new diet. This time this diet will work!-I hope. Here is his diet:

In the morning:
Three treats
around a bowl full of food

Afternoon:
2 minutes of nibble on the cat grass

Night time:
Three treats
around a bowl full of food.


Now let me explain all of that mumbo jumbo! The reason Ninja is getting three treats whenever he eats cat food is because I'm teaching him a LESSON- that lesson is that- since sometimes Ninja doesn't always eat the last couple of kibbles, he has to eat the last couple of those before he gets his large quantity of food. So I place three treats in the bowl and he has to eat those before he gets his food.

Now you are probably like "What in the world is 'cat grass'?" Cat grass is wheat grass that you grow for your cat and I placed it in a container so he can nibble on that sometimes. The cat grass hasn't grown yet though. . . . . .. .  .


Thanks for letting me ramble-
Betsy


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! Your blog helps me so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks! You just made my-millennium-! Glad we can learn some stuff about cata together

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting, I love seeing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...