Thursday, December 13, 2012

Guest Post: Ninja: Cock of De Head

Hey guys, it's me- the cutest and most awesome cat
in America. Now this post is not for cat owners. It is for cats-that is if your cat can read! I can read, because one time mommy took a photo shoot of me with books, and I figured out how to read. I'm pretty awesome and clever. And I'm not one bit vain! Anyway here is a tutorial for other cats on how to get out of ANY kind of trouble. I'm an expert at it, since I DO get in trouble a lot. Sometimes I play with the chipmunk too hard, or sit in front of a moving car, or you can also use this when you want something really bad, like REALLY BAD.  It is what I like to call "Operation Cock of de Head". You pronounce that (cock-of-da-head). So here is how to do it. When you want something really bad, or are in trouble then just cock your head. It's as simple as that. The cat owner will instantly start crying at how cute you look-AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT BETSY DOES. I use that all the time, because I'm greedy and do get in a lot of trouble. Here is a picture of me learning how to read.
OK, maybe it does look like I'm eating it- but I'm reading it- ish.


I know I'm cute-
Ninja

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ms.Denise!-Wait- Ninja posted AGAIN! NINJA!!!!!!*ninja walks in* "what?" Betsy says "You posted on Cat Care- AGAIN!"

      Delete
  2. Adorbz!!!! Ninja is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I love seeing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...